Friday, April 15, 2011

Turquoise.....

What is your favorite color? 
 
Mine happens to be the color Turquoise.

It reminds me of sitting on a beach
 with my toes submerged in the white sand
 lying back and soaking up the warm
 sun that my skin cannot seem to get enough of
 and dreamily starring out at a beautiful turquoise ocean.


                                   We all need a bit of turquoise in our lives and in our homes.  So, while scanning the Internet for beautiful pictures of how the color turquoise can be a fabulous addition to our home decor,  I came across this.......................................

James Michael Howard




 A hot summer day
 taking a nap on this bed
cool and inviting



The glass bottles on the mantel
easy..




Beautiful





This space was designed by Jim Howard.  I am so excited for the person who actually gets to live there and I couldn't help but think, I guess they share my love for the color turquoise.  

Now that we are all inspired..
  lets add our favorite colors to the places in which we live. 

We should all be able to come home at the end of the day
find a place to sit and relax our bones
unwind, look around
and find comfort in the things we surround ourselves with.










No comments:

Post a Comment