Thursday, June 9, 2011

Teen Bedrooms...

Teen Bedrooms...

When I was growing up I had to share a bedroom with my brother, that is until I turned 14 and we moved into our new home.  My room was yellow with a daisy "Bedspread" and a brass bed...
I thought my room was awesome!

Well, I thought it would be nice to take a look at some teen bedrooms.  These put my bedroom to shame, but I loved it..
Possibly to inspire you to create...


 
 This adorable room that was featured in At Home in Arkansas belongs to the daughter of Jennifer and Jeff of Herron Horton Architects and is the perfect hideaway, no matter your age! I love the fresh color palette of the bedding against all the white, not to mention the colorful design on those fab pillow shams.


 
 
 
 
 

 
Angeline Guido
 
 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 
I LOVE this bedroom designed by Angeline Guido.  She said the client's 14 year-old daughter wouldn't settle for anything other than blue walls...my mother in laws kind of girl! (The color is Sherwin Williams SW6945 "Belize".) What a great room!
 
Martensen Jones Interiors
 
 
 

 

 

 

 
 

Ooh la la! My eyes were in for a real treat when I discovered this fun bedroom designed by Martensen Jones Interiors on MadeByGirl.
 
 
 

I love this bright pink and turquoise bedroom designed by Jodi Macklin that was featured on Desire to Inspire
 
 

What a lucky little girl who calls this her own.
this one designed by Kelly Wearstler
 
 
 

I LOVE the aqua mirror...
Isn't this the cutest room ever..



Ellie B.

 

 
I am lost for words...
For once...



 

 
 image via Me and Wee


 
 

 
 
 
Well I just loved the Kitty so I have to throw him in too...


 
 

 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 
DIY by Design
 
OK, so I know that these spaces are almost too fabulous, but you could add this and add that to get you on your way.
Also, I know I only included girls rooms possibly because I am a girl, wait let me check, Oh why yes I am!!
 
Inspired....



No comments:

Post a Comment